Depart Abu Dhabi and journey approximately 200 kilometers to the northern periphery of the worth seeing Rub al Khali (“Empty Quarter”). Explore the refreshing Liwa Oasis on the edge of the world’s largest sand desert, and explore the former living place of the Bani Yas tribe, the ancestors of Abu Dhabi’s ruling family.
Fascinate yourself with lush greenery, the Liwa Oasis is like an imagining and ideal place to chill out, as well as take part in some adventurous desert activities! Across the huge dunes, which include the Moreeb sand dune, which is one of the highest in the world with a height of 300meters.
Join an experienced driver as they will bring you on a memorable drive along the challenging golden to red sands. Explore the splendid beauty of the Liwa Oasis desert featuring ancient fossil rocks. Go the freshwater pools and palm groves that reflect the Bedouins modest way of life before the exploration of oil.
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Drive to Al Khatim max. 50 minutes.
- Dune bashing for 45 minutes by expert drivers
- Visit camel farm
- In the Camp Breathtaking sand skiing or sand boarding with special skis
- Typical camel ride (5 – 10 minutes)
- Take picture for sunset (Sunset at desert) on top of a dune
- Traditional Bedouin camp furnished with pillows and carpets, modern lights and separate restrooms facilities for men women which are kept clean.
- We welcome you in Arabic way with Arabic Coffee/Tea/Dates and unlimited soft drinks and Water
- Traditional Arabic Dress for photography (Both male and female can do)
- Falcon show by expert – Can capture photos
- Henna Tattoo or Henna painting (For females)
- A delicious Traditional Dinner (BBQ Dinner with Arabic food varieties)
- Belly Dance by expert dancers
- Yola dance by our team
- DJs Music (Arabic and English)
- A relaxing smoking of shisha after the dinner with Arabic Coffee gazing at stars
- Lights close and then Star Gazing (An unique desert experience)
Pick up timing: 8:00 am
Drop time: 10:30 pm – 11:00 pm
Duration: 13 to 14 hrs
Note: Quad Bike and alcohol at extra cost
Call or Whatsup
or Fill up the Form :