Fujairah City Tour
Fujairah is the smallest of the 7 emirates, located on the west coast of the country and mostly mountainous. The oldest mosque in the UAE is situated in Fujairah. It was built in the 14th century with mud and bricks. The annual rainfall is due to the large Hajjar Mountains situated within the city.
The tour will offer the scenic beauty of nature, a journey through the lush green farm lands in the valleys of Hajjar Mountains with full of its contrasting colors. Passing through the Oasis town of Dhaid and Masafi, Sharjah and Eastern Sights, our first stop is Al Dhaid to photograph the Palm Lands and strawberry garden. Then we proceed to Bidayah via the village of Dibba. Our next stop is at Friday Market situated on the main road to the town of Fujairah where we may find traditional objects.
Afterwards, we will proceed to main Fujairah to visit the heritage village which reflects the traditional life of the people. Also take a brief stop at the oldest mosque in the UAE which is situated on the mountainside, then a short break at Khorfakkan. We may go for a relaxing swim in the Indian Ocean. Fishing and other water sports can be arranged on prior request.
After lunch break at a fine restaurant in one of the beach hotel, we head off to the superb view of a small souk where we can buy locally harvested vegetables and fruits.
Below are the landmarks covered on the tour:
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Al Bidya Mosque – the oldest mosque in the UAE
- Fujairah Market – also popularly known as the ‘Friday Market’ where you can buy earthen pots, fresh fruits, carpets, gardening material and more
- Fujairah Museum – view the articles found from the ‘Bronze Age’ and preserved by the archeologists here
- Fujairah Fort – the oldest fort in the UAE which served as the defensive building as well as home to the Ruling Family
- Fujairah corniche park – A beautiful scenic family park at corniche view
- Watch Tower – a lookout tower situated behind the Al Bidya Mosque
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Food & Beverages * Entry to Hotels/ Palaces
- Pick Up timing: 08:00 – 08:30 * Drop Back: 15:30 – 16:00
- Duration of tour: 9 hours
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases EETT does not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- Pick up can be arranged from other emirates with an extra surcharge.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
Other Combo Packages with Fujairah
Fujairah city tour extended full day
For booking. Fill the form below,