Sharjah Ajman Tour
This tour provides you a golden chance to visit both the emirates of Sharjah and Ajman. With this tour you’ll learn why Sharjah is understood as town of made culture and regarding the littlest emirate of the all Ajman.
Sharjah is that the third largest of the seven emirates and is found very near to metropolis. It’s referred to as the cultural metropolis of the UAE, with land on each the Arabian seashore and also the Gulf of Muscat and Oman, an emirate of contrasts, geographically and culturally. Ajman is that the smallest emirate of the seven emirates, having a beautiful 20-mile stretch of white powdery beach on the gulf, a port town maintaining its charm, principally as a result of its tiny size, and placed at a brief distance from Sharjah’s capital town. Fishing, each ancient and fashionable, and sailing ship building are still vital industries in Ajman.
As you leave Dubai and enter Sharjah that mesmerizes you with its historic and heritage sites including King Faisal Mosque, Sharjah Cultural Square with a breathtaking sculpture of Holy Quran, Qanat Al Qasba, and traditional Blue Souk presenting a stunning array of carpets, jewelry and handicraft items, you’ll soon discover why UNESCO has chosen Sharjah as the Arab World’s Cultural Capital.
It becomes more interesting when the trip extends to Ajman’s popular attractions, such as Ajman Beach and Ajman Museum, which has on display unique art and artifacts dating back to ancient times.
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah.
- Qanat Al Qasba: One of the most vibrant areas of Sharjah, with Maraya Art Centre and Eye of the Emirate as its focal points.
- Sharjah Cornice: A panoramic spot lined with numerous upscale residential and commercial buildings.
- King Faisal Mosque: Sprawling over an area of about 12,000 square meters, this is the emirate’s largest mosque.
- Central Souk / Blue Souk: Situated adjacent to Khalid Lagoon, the Blue Souk is Sharjah’s the main shopping hub, with more than 500 shopping selling a wide assortment of items, from antiques, jewelry and curios to clothing, cosmetics and rugs.
- Fish Market: This is a well-organized and clean market where you can find a wide range of fresh produce including fruit, vegetables and fish.
- Islamic Art Museum: On display here are an interesting array of arts and artifacts that provide a clear interpretation on more than 1400 years of Islamic art and faith.
- Ajman Beach: A secluded beach with pristine surrounding, white sand and clear water.
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah.
Pick Up timing: 08:30 – 9:00
Drop Back: 14:30 – 15:00
Duration of tour: 6 hours
For booking, fill the below form