Crab Hunting in Dubai
If you are looking for an alternative way to unwind, then Crab Hunting in Dubai could be for you. An enjoyable and legal form of hunting enjoyed by individuals of all ages. Crab hunting, being the key attraction of the place, will enable to try your hands in something unique while allowing you to soak up in its natural beauty. This journey will take you to a place nestled deep in the mangroves of Umm Al Quwain – the nation’s smallest emirate.
The real thrill begins when you board on glass bottom boat for a rare crab hunting expedition, with the help of our professionally trained guides. Since this activity is mainly done during night at low tides in accompaniment to special underwater lights, it is even safe for kids. Crab hunting is an art, well some maybe gifted and some maybe naturally skilled at it. And the best part is getting served fresh catch for dinner.
Upon seizing all crabs within your reach, be prepared to relish yourself with a buffet dinner whose key highlight will be barbecued dishes cooked mainly with the crabs that you’ve caught. Whether you’re alone or accompanied by your friends or family, crab hunting tour will be your unforgettable experience.
- Pickup from your designated location in Dubai/Hotels
- Light Snack Service with soft drink
- Departure by boat at for Crab Hunting
- Crab Hunting near mangrove Islands of Umm Al Quwain with professional help and adequate supply of relevant equipment’s required for crab hunting
- Continental dinner buffet with the Catch of the Day Crab Dish
- Drop off to pickup point
- Beach wear
- Rental of Water Resistant Slippers/Boots
- Locker Rental
- Towel Rental
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Pick Up Time: 15:00 hrs -15:30hrs
- Drop Off Time: 22:30 hrs – 23:00 hrs
- Duration: 07:30 hrs
For Bookings, fill the form below